Holy Spokes look at all this new tech!
More than just exciting new colors and a new, 3 year motor warranty (an industry first!) The 2023 Mullet Pro is popping with new tech, too! Shimano Deore clutched derailleur to shift smoothly on the gnarliest trails, a new alloy narrow-wide chain ring, Shimano 10-50 tooth, 11 Speed Cassette with a broader gearing range for even easier top-speed performance and extreme climbs. New, high performance steering stems for more control, a new dropper seat that's standard on all Mullet models, a range of longer seat tubes for taller riders, improved 2nd generation HyperTek Gold coated forks tubes. Wow! All this without a price increase!
...and OK, yes, the new colors are awesome, too! Chalk, Killer bright blue, and Turquois 2.0 (it's an even prettier color than last year's Turquois!)
Nothing comes close to Cyberbike's combination of price, power, light weight and quality. You even get fat, 34mm gold tube air forks and 203mm front/rear brakes with 4 piston hydraulic calipers for you on the Mullet Pro.
Now with even better handling with a lower center of gravity through a beefy new suspension design with new linkage, and Boost Axle fork with fat, HyperTek-coated, 34mm fork tubes for more control and better handling on both smooth and rough terrain. You also get a lower standover height for easier maneuvering and a lighter feel. And at only 53 lbs, it's a bike you can handle.
Cyberbike's V2+ Chassis
- Lower Center-of Gravity for easier direction changes and a lighter feel
- Boost (big axle) fork
- Wolf e-Spec Air Suspension front and rear
- Wolf 4 piston hydraulic e-Spec brakes
- Gold HyperTek-coated 34mm fork tubes protects against chips and creates friction-free front suspensions performance
- Massive 203mm Fr/ 180mm Rr brake disks (220mm available)
- 2.5" Lower Standover than previous model!
- Progressive-pivot suspension linkage
- Shimano11 speed cassette with new 40x11-50 tooth drive
- 85nM torque brushless moto with Mitsubishi electronics
- Toshiba chip controller
- Samsung or Panasonic batteries
- Optional Throttle
Until now, if you wanted an electric bike, your choices have been underperforming, heavy, fat tire beach bikes, or legacy brands charging over $4000 or more. Now you have a logical choice, the Cyberbike Mullet Pro, Limited Edition has more premium specs than ever. The mid drive powerhouse in a lightweight, high quality alloy chassis that really performs.
Why do you want mid-drive instead of other bikes' hub drive? Simple: only a mid drive bike can use the bike's gears for what the engineers call "mechanical advantage." And only Cyberbike offers a heavy-duty alloy chassis, real full air suspension with quality, name-brand components throughout, in an affordable mid drive electric bike, that's all-mountain-ready, right out of the box!
Power, Handling, and Range?
Cyberbike Mullet Pro Limited Edition has it all.
A lightweight package with 500 watts of power, top-of-the-line battery range, and quality components. You'll get so much more than other eBikes with the Cyberbike Mullet Pro, Limited Edition, it's the real e-MTB experience for the adventurous rider. Performance, specs, and quality components throughout, and the best warranty in the industry, from an American company with our famous US-based tech support.
48volt/500 watt climbing power with 13Amp hours Li-Ion battery and only 53 lbs means you'll get power and tons of battery range. Out front the Mullet Pro gives you the Wolf Beta e-Spec Boost fork with 130mm of travel specifically tuned to be used with an e-bike, air adjustment and lockout. For the rear suspension the Mullet Pro comes with the Wolf Bane 195mm air shock with adjustable compression, rebound, preload, and dual air chambers with lockout. These are serious specs on the absolute best eBike value, plus with Cyberbike's terrain-developed pivot linkage system and 624 watt hours of pure electric power for pedal assist or the optional throttle, you can enjoy hours of riding on quality not seen on other bikes at twice the price! 62 Miles of range is unmatched in a performance eBike.
You'll see and feel the difference- not just with Cyberbike's quality workmanship and attention to detail- but in the higher spec components than on other eBikes:
- Powerful 500 watt, mid-drive PAS system
- New braced double link, CNC 7075 aircraft-grade alloy rear suspension linkage
- Wolf E-Spec multi-adjustable shock absorber.
- Wolf Boost 34mm diameter 120mm travel air forks with adjustable, preload, plus compression and rebound damping adjustment knobs.
- 29” x 2.4” & 27.5" x 2.4" knobby tires on tubeless ready rims
- New alloy Stems
- Improved seat tubes- dropper seatposts standard
- Aircraft-grade aluminum frame, precision welded for maximum strength and guaranteed durability
- Wolf differential 4-piston brakes with performance levers front and rear
- Samsung 13Amp Hour Lithium Ion Battery with overvoltage protection
- Big Disk Hydraulic Brakes 203mm front/203mm Rear