Choosing Between the Cyclone and Mullet Type R
Discover the Cyclone and Mullet R, two remarkable bikes sharing the same chassis and motor while offering distinct features:
- Suspension Travel: Cyclone boasts a 100mm to 120mm front fork travel, while Mullet takes it further with a 120mm or 140mm travel fork, all equipped with 34mm diameter air and oil fork, adjustable air preload, effective compression, rebound damping for those who want to really dial in their suspension performance, and lockout.
- Tire Size: Cyclones roll with 27.5" tires front and rear, whereas Mullet Type R always sports a 29" front tire and 27.5" rear for enhanced obstacle performance.
- Braking Power: Cyberbike braking performance is second to none! Cyclone features 2 piston hydraulic brakes with 180mm brake rotors, while Mullet steps it up with 4 piston hydraulic brakes and massive 203mm rotors for superior stopping power.
- Dropper Seatpost: Mullet comes with a remotely actuated dropper seatpost for seamless adjustment during your ride.
- Gearset: Cyclone offers an 8-speed gearset with 11-34 tooth, while Mullet elevates the experience with a 10-speed gearset boasting 11-46 tooth, providing versatility across various terrains.
- Both bikes excel on the trails, but the Mullet is specifically engineered to tackle steeper terrain and larger obstacles, thanks to its larger front tire. Experience unparalleled performance with the Mullet R.